Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Reported By: Jav — Baton Rouge Louisiana
Choice Home Warranty
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY 1-888-531-5403 Edison, New Jersey USA

Choice Home Warranty Choice Home Warranty is a ripoff Edison New Jersey

I have been rip-off by Choice Home Warrant for several years at different addresses. The main reason to keep warranty is to cover the AC unit alongwith other appliances. I never had any problem with the AC unit. This summer, my outside condenser unit quit working. Choice Home Warranty sent a technician to diagnose the issue. The diagnosis came out to be a problem with the compressor. Choice Home warranty was supposed to cover this repair. However, they made an excuse saying this is God's Act. I still do not know what that means. Sent several reminders and complaints via. BUT they did not cover this repair. My whole family suffered for more than one week without AC in hot Louisiana summer months. This is an extreme rip-off by Choice Home Warranty. Never trust CHW. I will never suggest to anyone. I wasted all my money for that long. On the last call I also wasted the $45 call out charges. I had to fix my AC unit on my own expenses and CHW will never reimburse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-Choice-Home-Warranty-is-a-ripoff-Edison-New-Jersey-1093017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty