Complaint Review: Choice Home Warranty

• Reported By: Shiela — Monroe Louisiana
Choice Home Warranty
1090 King Georges Post Rd, Edison, New Jersey USA

Choice Home Warranty Scam Do Not Purchase Coverage Edison New Jersey

Our home warranty insurance was up for renewal this past July so I shopped around, I was very specific with the questions I asked regarding coverage to the point of giving them various what if scenerios and the reassured that all I asked was covered.  NOT, our first claim for our hot water heater was denied and they didn’t even cover the service charge.  Not only was the claim denied but they don’t even have technicians in our area (Northern Louisiana, no company will deal with them).  I had to get prior approval to call the service company after four days I got authorization only for the claim to be denied.  They will say anything to  get you to purchase coverage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warranty/Edison-New-Jersey-08837/Choice-Home-Warranty-Scam-Do-Not-Purchase-Coverage-Edison-New-Jersey-1084922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warranty