Complaint Review: Choice Home Warrenty

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: mad in SoCal — Encinitas California United States of America
Choice Home Warrenty
internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Choice Home Warrenty My last repair request for a leaking/cracked water heater was, of course, DENIED. They don't cover the tank. Really, what else is there? My contractor said, "Why even bother having a home warranty if internet, Other

My last repair request was for a leaking/cracked water heater was, of course, DENIED. They don't cover the tank. Well really, what else is there? They say under covered items: water heater which is basically the tank which I never imagined was in the small print. My water heater repair person said, "Why even bother having a home warranty if they don't cover the tank? All the other companies I worked for (20+ years) cover that!" Another company completely covered my "water heater" in Utah, no questions asked! Another example of a denied claim, leaking pipes - not their problem. The repair person that time said, "I just can't even charge you for the visit as Choice just doesn't cover anything."

I have tried to cancel my policy, but there is a$50 charge so why bother.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Home-Warrenty/internet-Select-StateProvince-/Choice-Home-Warrenty-My-last-repair-request-for-a-leakingcracked-water-heater-was-of-co-1002827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Home Warrenty