Complaint Review: Choice Retailers LLC/Live Wire Marketing, LLC

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: emada1201 — Bowling Green Kentucky
Choice Retailers LLC/Live Wire Marketing, LLC
14040 N Cave Creek Rd #309 Phoenix, Select State/Province USA

Choice Retailers LLC/Live Wire Marketing, LLC Internet marketing that steal cosumers credit card and use the money with out notice Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Amen

This company is scam. They offer you to bulid you home base business and tell you that you will make money by website, selling eCommerce/commission monthly.

They packages they offer you are Sliver with 20 eCommerce/commission stores, Gold for 60 stores and Platinum for 60-100 stores. They will charge you for 299.00 dollars at least if you don't want to buy any packages while talking with them.

After  you bought the packages, you are not done. One of they Coach, name Rayn and Jenny with different sounds, they will call you and offer you with the adversting program called livewiremarketing. They will ask you how much money you want to make per/month.

They will ask you for 1000.00 dallors if you want to make 5000.00 dollars per/months.

they will aski you to sign document for contract that you have only three days to get refund. If you want to cencel the orders, you will never get in touch with you up to 5 days. [continued below]....

It is clearing state that they lie to you, and get you money. I lose my money with these company for 299.00 dollars for the package, and 1000.00 dollars for advertising

I get nothing for them. I tried to call my bank and they couldn't help me. Becasue they trusted this company with the wrong information they gave to them. I use USbank Visa credit card. the banker on phone couldn't help me for my disputed.

I started calling my local lawyer to help me about this case, please help to stop these scamers for further..

They owe me Money, and my times I spent with nothing.

Please see this company for detail

Choice Retailer LLC

14040 N Cave Creek Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85022

Phone: 888-285-1937

Live Wire Marketing LLC

14040 N Cave Creek Rd# 309

Phoenix, AZ 85022

Phone: 623-321-4870

Believe me they will try to get your money as much as they can.

Please. help me to report it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Retailers-LLCLive-Wire-Marketing-LLC/-Phoenix-Select-StateProvince-85022/Choice-Retailers-LLCLive-Wire-Marketing-LLC-Internet-marketing-that-steal-cosumers-cre-1050197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Retailers LLC/Live Wire Marketing, LLC

AUTHOR: Kage - ()

I too hate it when someone has stolen my credit card and uses it without telling me first.