Complaint Review: Choice Ticketing

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: BHasket — Broomfield Colorado
Choice Ticketing
1200 28th Street, Suite 305 Boulder, Colorado USA

Choice Ticketing Robert Sandford, Doug Crothers Deceptive, Unethical Boulder Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: This claim is simply not true.

Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of collaboration with the support team and your plans. I had a few "on sales" and I'm required to call them when we reach a specific number.

I can't understand why Choice CRM can be so slow at random times of the day, even with one user!! I can't understand why I find areas of the CRM which does not work! It seems like they are always on red alert due to the type of excuses I get and the avaliability.

For the money I am currently paying, this is not worth it! Their servers are poor, they cut every nickle and dime they can and almost impossible to get a refund for anytime down or bugs I experience.

Choice Ticketing gives a great presentation and the prices aren't bad, but as soon as you are on contract, customer service goes down and excuses start coming. Please be careful when using Choice Ticketing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Choice-Ticketing/Boulder-Colorado-80305/Choice-Ticketing-Robert-Sandford-Doug-Crothers-Deceptive-Unethical-Boulder-Colorado-1076167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Choice Ticketing

This claim is simply not true.

AUTHOR: Nick Crothers - ()

We believe this report to be hoax for several different reasons:

1.  We have NEVER had a client on ChoiceCRM located in Broomfield, Colorado.

2.  There were 2 "rip off report" complaints made in Aug 2013.  Which is about the time we ended a relationship with a software developer who wasn't able to produce useful code.

3. Neither of the complaints contain any detailed information about whom is posting them.

We will leave it there as it is not our intent to smear anybody else's name or business.  But please, if you have questions regarding this, please call me.

Nick Crothers