Complaint Review: choice1mortgage relief

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Betty — Fairfield Alabama United States of America
choice1mortgage relief
340 E. Maple Ave.;Suite 307, LANGHORNE, Pennsylvania United States of America

choice1mortgage relief bridget Melso CHOICE 1 MORTGAGE RELIEF, A COMPANY BASED ON DEVIOUS PROCEDURES, FRAUDULENT INTENT, AND SWINDLING ACTS LANGHORNE, Pennsylvania

In September of 2011, I received an email from Choice 1 Mortgage stating that they could help re-finance my home loan. After doing research on the company, I could find no negative reports or red flags that would deem this company untrustworthy. I filled out all requested documentation from the company and followed all instruction given to me to help expedite the loan process.

I was charged $2,500 in exchange for a guarantee that my home loan would be modified in my favor. If the deal fell through, all monies would be returned to me. In May 2012 was when the process went sour. More information was requested from me, and I sent all requested documentation. When I tried to contact the company to verify receipt of my information, I could not contact anyone. I am currently fighting foreclosure on my home that I and my family have resided in for 31 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/choice1mortgage-relief/LANGHORNE-Pennsylvania-19047/choice1mortgage-relief-bridget-Melso-CHOICE-1-MORTGAGE-RELIEF-A-COMPANY-BASED-ON-DEVIOUS-921509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on choice1mortgage relief