• Report: #1102053

• Submitted: Mon, November 25, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: airymind — Fort Washington Maryland
503 Kerby Hill Rd Fort Washington, Maryland USA

ChoiceHomeWarranty.com ChoiceHomeWarranty.com gets us paid but never pay us for home warrant. Fort Washington Maryland

I paid ChoiceHomeWarranty.com for home warranty last Jan. I have a problem in my washer and called them to send a man to fix. Man got me 45 dollars for cleaning inside washer but not fix it. And he said he will submit form to Choicehomewarranty to wait for approved to replace stuff with my washer.

ChoiceHomeWarranty.com and man never inform us about denying this claim untill I called ChoiceHomeWarranty.com after four days. Man never explain it, too.

I realized that ChoiceHomeWarranty.com just got us paid but did not need to warrant us really. What is it? RIP OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChoiceHomeWarrantycom/Fort-Washington-Maryland-20744/ChoiceHomeWarrantycom-ChoiceHomeWarrantycom-gets-us-paid-but-never-pay-us-for-home-warr-1102053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChoiceHomeWarranty.com