Complaint Review: choose hot tub direct

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: rockroy — point roberts Washington United States of America
choose hot tub direct
767 Bryant St., #201 Internet United States of America

choose hot tub direct I bought a hot tub a year ago and I still have not yet recieved the hot tub. san fransico, California Internet

I ordered a hot tub 11.5 months ago and I still have not yet recieved my hot tub. I have moved in the year that I have been waiting from a USA address to a Canadian address and they are making me pay the taxes and duties and additional shipping to my Canadian address.

They have told me the hot tub will be here in March/2012 and I still have not yet seen the hot tub. I ordered the hot tub April 2011 and the invoice is #2913. I dont feel that I should have to pay the additonal charges and I am not sure if I will even recieve the hot tub. Written in the invoice that I have paid in full..states that the product delivery will be 10-16 weeks and should of been delivered last august/2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/choose-hot-tub-direct/internet/choose-hot-tub-direct-I-bought-a-hot-tub-a-year-ago-and-I-still-have-not-yet-recieved-the-855061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on choose hot tub direct