Complaint Review: choose my room.com

• Reported By: Peter — Sugar Hill Georgia
choose my room.com
Internet USA

choose my room.com Liar, liar pants on fire Internet

I inadvertently used Choose My Room this week. My wife called from the road and asked me to make a hotel reservation at a Hampton Inn in Rolla MO. I was using my phone without reading glasses and thought I was calling Hilton. I later learned it was Choose My Room.com that I called. They never indicated the company name on the call and from the conversation I assumed I was talking to Hilton reservations. Their web site advertises savings (I later learned) and I was given the lowest rate they said they had. They also said I could only get a room for one night. When my wife checked in 90 minutes later we learned the cost was $50 more than what she could pay just walking up and they had rooms for all three nights she wanted. I called to complain and they allegedly filed an internal report and said I would hear back within 24 hours. Two days later nothing. They are a bunch of dishonest scumbags. NEVER USE THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/choose-my-roomcom/internet/choose-my-roomcom-Liar-liar-pants-on-fire-Internet-1171498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on choose my room.com