Complaint Review: Chris Dufresne

Chris Dufresne
Fullerton, California United States of America

Chris Dufresne Real Physic or FRAUD ? Fullerton, California

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

I had a reading done by this guy about 4 years ago. He was incorrect on at least 80% of his answers.I made life decisions based on what he told me.  I spent $400 for this man to ruin my life. Nothing went the way he said it would. I've lost almost all my personal belongings. I'm now living with my mother who has to support me. I have 3 children, 2 of which hate me. I've had dimestore physics give me better readings...Thanks Chris

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Dufresne/Fullerton-California-/Chris-Dufresne-Real-Physic-or-FRAUD-Fullerton-California-541527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Dufresne

Sorry

AUTHOR: WiccanMale27 - (USA)

I am sorry to hear that your life is bad at the time of your post/now, but what on earth made you make life decisions based on what someone tells you?

i don't mean to be rude but i don't understand why you or anyone would put such faith into what one person says and also why you would pay so much? after all, got to most tarot card readings and you will pay alot less and if they ask for more due to an "dark" "evil" force ect then leave. most of the time people such as you and even "gifted" people have no-clue about what darkness truly is or evil. trust me as a person who really does deal with the fall-out from people messing around with ghosts and spirit boards, and other not-so good occult stuff.