worn

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: anthonyc — mtn view California
chris green internetpro.co
738 spartan ct walnut creek, California USA

chris green internetpro.co AKA chris greenberg, internetpro, internetpro.co, Scam, fraud, false representation, walnut creek California

Well as I have recently found out that you me and many others have now become a victim of Chris Greenberg or as I know him as Chris Green. He found me on Craigslist as I had posted an add looking for Cl postings services. We had eventually come to an arrangment that he would provide services on a daily basis for 3 months for a set fee.

It has now been 2 weeks and there has not been anything as of date that has been working. He has stated over and over that he services are working by providing me false screenshots of adds and services live on the site. I then begin to call him out on his lies by going directly to the site and showing hime there is nothing there. No proof of any kind that there has even been once that he paid services are working.

I also paid for him to design me an add that was pleasing to the eye and professional. He sent me many many images that he had stated he had done for other clients which were false. I had sent him some images that I had done myself simply took me an hour or so that he could use to re create an 1 amazing add. What he did was cut my wording out of my add then  added a black background with a title and called this a profesional advestiment image. HAH! My little 4 yr old sister could of done a better job. When I told him to use my original image and refund my money he told me to fuck off. Along with many other threats

This man is full of lies. When I told him I wanted to come to his place of work to see what kind of buisness this actually was along with eventually asking for a return of my full monies for services that had not been provided this is what his email response was word for word

"You could have acted regular and I would have possibly worked out something with you.. but since you want to act retarded, I will make this difficult for you. Stop talking and do what you need to. I will not be refunding you anything. I would not recommend you coming over uninvited. You have been warned! Good luck with trying to get you money back from pay pal I have done this many times"

I will be seeking multiple avenues to try and sue his company along with him. I will also be seeking to dis credit his company and his name in anyway possible. Please contact me if you wish to assist or have these same issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chris-green-internetproco/walnut-creek-California-94597/chris-green-internetproco-AKA-chris-greenberg-internetpro-internetproco-Scam-fraud-1063590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chris green internetpro.co