Complaint Review: Chris Tedesco

Chris Tedesco
12621 N.Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Chris Tedesco Chris Tedesco Custom Audio Tempe, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Simple.

Actually , today in the morning when I was in my car with my children beside ATM to get some money for their Daycare , I saw two guys and the driver called me over in a white truck to see something in his car.

He told me the system cost 1800$ but because it wrong order so he offered to me 500$ and offered less and  less until I bought it by 160$. He showed me his business licence, a business card, and told me just give me call and say to me " thank you" and told me you must to be happy because you got on this cheap

So what I should do ?

and How could like this happen to many people from 2001 until today ? and he is free ( not in jail ) ?????????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chris-Tedesco/Tempe-Arizona-/Chris-Tedesco-Chris-Tedesco-Custom-Audio-Tempe-Arizona-972216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chris Tedesco

Simple.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" How could like this happen to many people from 2001 until today ? and he is free ( not in jail ) ????? "

Because there is a plentiful supply of gullible people who think they can by an $1800 sound system for $160 from some stranger in a parking lot.    It's not illegal to sell you something for more than it is worth.   If it were, used car dealers would all be in jail.

Like most cons, this one depends entirely on the greed of the victim.