uniform

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: rob — gloucester Nationwide Australia
chris watkins
taree Nationwide United States of America

chris watkins ripoff meerchant taree, Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 930196

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BLOKE HE RIPPES OFF HONEST MOTORISTS. He really likes to tell his victims what a big man he is, how much money he earns and toys he owns.  I wonder why but he has kids all over and isnt with any of the mothers he boasted that he has a football team all boys. Makes me wonder if he is a rapist he puffs himself up while flexing his muscles all this while he is writing out fines for bogus stuff.  The rta must know about this prick and what he does why dont they stop him.

If you dont pay the fines he goes to court to give evidence, fancies himself a lawyer.lol

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chris-watkins/nationwide/chris-watkins-ripoff-meerchant-taree-Nationwide-930196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chris watkins

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

930196

AUTHOR: Christopher - ()

Wow….3 blogs all around the same time; and all three were sent to the Roads and Maritime Services anonymously at the same time. One could think it was all the same person?

I would like to consider myself a fair and professional person. We have Acts and Delegated Legislation passed by parliament for the people to assist in living in a harmonious and safe environment. Part of my job description is to assist in a safer road network enforcing those same legal instruments that were initiated by you, the general public.

Unfortunately to do this, sometimes I have to issue sanctions. Whether it be a Defect Notice, Formal Warning, Penalty Infringement Notice or a Breach Report, they are only issued where evidence of a breach has been proven.

I don’t “rip off honest motorists”, unfortunately if you have been issued some type of sanction, you have a legal right for natural justice. There are many ways of which you can achieve this; you can make a complaint, have the matter heard before a court or just write a letter of response. Either way you have your rights. Unfortunately there are some people who know they were in the wrong and seek other methods to have their revenge. Such as this person. Why else would you use another countries law to escape the laws of Australia?

It is a shame we have people like this within our community but that is why we now have laws. Yes I do have toys etc and I am very proud of what I have achieved, why not? All the other things this person has mentioned is to say in one word, “criminal”, and there is really no need for it.

I hope who ever reads this, reads the other blogs so you can gain an understanding that this person is not a heavy vehicle driver or operator.  All the heavy vehicle drivers and operators I have had contact with in the 20 odd years of being an Inspector Vehicle Regulations, have been very decent and hard working individuals and I don’t believe they would do such a thing as this.

I do not consider myself a Lawyer but do have some legal training; after all I do have to enforce legislation some times, as this is what part of my job entails.

Regards