Complaint Review: Christain Electrical LLC

• Reported By: kasey — Indianapolis Indiana
Christain Electrical LLC
318 E Broadway Ste-3 Shelbville, Indiana USA

Christain Electrical LLC unprofessional-work not completed Shelbville Indiana

Through my warranty company, Christian Electric was assigned to check out my electrical panel. During his (Shawn) visit, he use a step ladder to make sure the ceiling fan light fixture was receiving electricity. He lost his balance and pulled the ceiling fan out of the ceiling.

It fell to the floor. His claim was that the light was not secured. It has been hanging there for three years without any problems. When I contacted his company to see how they were going to replace the light I found out he did not mention it to his boss. Upon speaking with Chad Christian the owner of this company, (at least he led me to believe he was the owner) he asked me to purchase another within reason which I did. The original fixture was $139.99 at Loews Home Improvement.

I fax Christian Electric the model and brand of the damaged light. It was a 52” 5 blade, 4 sconce lighting fixtures. I bought one for $84.00 and sent him the receipt as requested. He said I would be reimbursed and Shawn would take care of installation and etc. subsequently there was a disagreement between Chad and Shawn and Shawn quit his job. I spoke again with Chad and try to reach some middle ground with him about my damaged property. He refuses to make amends and was hostile and hung up the phone. This has been going on now for almost two months.

Shawn worked for Christian Electric at the time of the damage. I feel I’ve been treated unjustly. I try to work something out after Shawn left this company. Shawn has changed his phone number and refused to do anything. He stated that is Christian electrical responsibility since he was employed by them at the time he was dispatch to my home to do the job. I suggested to Chad Christian to just send someone to hang the fixture I purchased instead of reimbursing me the money.

He was hostile, un-agreeable and very unprofessional. He stated he will not do anything for me to make this right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christain-Electrical-LLC/Shelbville-Indiana-46176/Christain-Electrical-LLC-unprofessional-work-not-completed-Shelbville-Indiana-1115659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christain Electrical LLC