Complaint Review: christian prayer center

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: little sparrow — Longwood Florida United States of America
christian prayer center
P.O. Box 15309 Seattle, Washington United States of America

christian prayer center They have taken $9 from my bank account without permission. Seattle , Washington

Christian prayer center is an alleged Christian prayer network that allegedly has thousands of people praying for your needs when you post a prayer with them.

I posted a prayer on December 24th 2012 and made a one time donation of $9. I received an email a few days later from Pastor John Carlson Senior Pastor stating that  he was 'Just checking in you' (me). Then I got another email the same a few days later. Like an idiot I replied but I did not at any time offer any more financial support as I cannot afford to.

On January 25th 2013 they took $9 from my bank account without permission.  These people  predate on vulnerable people who are already going through difficult enough times to feel the need to  request Gods help through an online prayer center. I was the same. I am going through a desperate time in my life and I am financially destitute.

I cannot afford to have money taken from my account as I am financially struggling. This money that they stole was to go towards my power bill.  I know it is only $9 but it is being stolen in Gods name. Please stop this evil fraudulent practice from these people who prey on struggling and vulnerable people (Christians) in Gods name.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/christian-prayer-center/Seattle-Washington-98115/christian-prayer-center-They-have-taken-9-from-my-bank-account-without-permission-Seatt-1005854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on christian prayer center