• Report: #1091981

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: howmanytimes — Denton Texas
Christin Fraser
11737 N Bellefontaine Ave Kansas City, Missouri USA

Christin Fraser Alexia Lamb, Christin Lamb, Christin Fraser Wilborn No AKC papers.......a pattern apparently....awaiting sob story rebuttal Kansas City Missouri

*Author of original report: fixed

Hmmmm, wish I had gone here before driving over 500 miles each way to get ripped off. Same story as the other complaints about this person. She'll make up a nice looking contract, and acts like she knows what she is talking about.

I found th shar-pei pup on a website for $900 with AKC papers. Called and asked about the pup. I mentioned I wanted the female for breeding purposes......well that's going to cost me $500 extra. So now I am at $1400, plus the drive from Dallas, Tx. to Kansas City, Mo.

I should have known there would be a problem from the contract....pay for the dog first.....90 days later, I'll get AKC papers. That was in the middle of June. It is the middle of October now, no papers, and I get the runaround whenever I ask for an update. I also should have known there would be a problem when we actually got to the trailer house to pick the dog up. One of the dog's eyes were messed up from the eyelash rubbing against the eye, and she also had a bump sticking out of her tummy. A hernia....Neither the eye or the hernia were disclosed to me before I paid the $1400 (plus $50+ for paypal fees).

Needless to say, I wish I checked this site before I wasted money and a long trip for someone that will make excuses until you just give up. Luckily, I don't give up easy. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Now, let us see what her rebuttal is, because it is the same b.s. with everyone. If anyone reads this, don't fall for the b.s. Some people are very good liars. Anyway, I am going to find a way to make sure dogs with no AKC papers are never sold by her or her trainee, her own daughter. If there is a God, watch out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christin-Fraser/Kansas-City-Missouri-64156/Christin-Fraser-Alexia-Lamb-Christin-Lamb-Christin-Fraser-Wilborn-No-AKC-papersa-1091981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christin Fraser

fixed

AUTHOR: howmanytimes - ()

After six and a half months, I actually received the AKC papers! I'm not sure whether to be happy, or still be angry it took so long. I'm just glad everything is over with.