Complaint Review: Christine Radey

• Reported By: William Wallace — Mississauga Ontario
Christine Radey
Thornhill, Ontario Canada

Christine Radey Orange is the new Black for Christine Radey Thornhill Ontario

*Author of original report: Why Are We Not Surprised????

*Consumer Comment: Update on Ms. Christine Radey

*Author of original report: Not too sure on whereabouts

*General Comment: what happened to her ?

Christine's payment was due this past Friday, and with nothing put into the Revenue account under her name at the Peel courts we will have to assume she is anticipating her 12 month stay in a women's correctional facility. This was her second chance to pay back the victim and avoid a jail term, and once again she has not put a dime into the account set up to pay.  The bench warrant for her arrest will be put into affect tomorrow.  If all is right with the universe they will find her quickly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christine-Radey/Thornhill-Ontario-L4J8G5/Christine-Radey-Orange-is-the-new-Black-for-Christine-Radey-Thornhill-Ontario-1168826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christine Radey

Why Are We Not Surprised????

AUTHOR: - ()

We are very sorry to hear that Christine has yet another victim.  She is relentless.  I checked out the website for the company you mentioned.  Full of mistakes and generalisms.  Obviously there for potential victims only.  Highly unlikely she's actually doing any recruiting.  She was never good at it to begin with, but she does know the lingo.  As you've seen here you and I aren't her only victims, and there were other potential victims that I warned off.  As a victim we didn't require counsel.  We went directly to the fraud division at Peel Regional Police, and had her charged.  The officer's name was Liam O'Neil out of Brampton.  I don't want to post his contact details but if you call Peel Regional Police I'm sure they can track him down for you.  He will recognize her name. Keep us updated here if you can.  Good Luck!

Update on Ms. Christine Radey

AUTHOR: RCM - (Canada)

I am Ms. Radey's latest victim - defrauded of $90K in 2015. She now goes by the alias Christine (or Chris) Annrdy. She has registered an employment services business called Recruit Squad International. Until recently she was operating out of Downtown Toronto and as far as I know is now in Thornhill. Because I have been dealing with her over the past 15 months, I know that she has not served jail time. I believe that she might have used at least some of the money I provided to pay off fines and other obligations.

I intend to pursue Ms. Radey through the judicial system. Any information that other victicms or persons with knowledge of Ms. Radey can provide would be greatly appreciated. For the gentleman who actually took Ms. Radey to court, I would appreciate being put in contact with the lawyer who represented you.

Not too sure on whereabouts

AUTHOR: - ()

No idea of her whereabouts. She is not incarcarated to our knowledge.  The courts have allowed her to pay off her restitution to our firm in increments unfortunately.  She still has $$$ outstanding which has she must pay in the new year.  On her other outstanding charges re the real estate fraud...no idea.

#4 General Comment

what happened to her ?

AUTHOR: o'niell - (Canada)

not a comment just a question. did Christine radey go to jail for her number of charges ? i would like an update, if that would be possible . thanks..