Complaint Review: Christopher Cody

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Dana — Wichita Kansas
Christopher Cody
8316 Oxford Court Wichita, Kansas USA

Christopher Cody, Gary Brock, Gary Christopher Cody Manipulative & Overly Obsessive Ex-Husband, Dead Beat Dad, Unemployed Two-Time Loser Wichita Kansas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: From Cody/Brock to Debra

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My Story-the truth

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Truth Will Be Presented

I am speaking out on behalf of a very close friend, Debra B. and professional business associate I used to work with and am filing this rip-off report to set the record straight about Christopher Cody.  He filed some very horrendous rip-off reports in October 2013.  This will be the only report that will be filed to hopefully put this obsessive and hateful ex-husband’s credibility where people can make their own judgments and opinions.  I know the person he is trying to discredit in these reports personally and professionally since we are both in the same career fields.  This will be all that I have to say about this as he started the ball rolling with his initial rip-off report he filed against his ex-wife Debra.  I know the inside truth on this whole true-life saga that was filed by a very bitter, vindictive, manipulative and controlling ex-husband.

He has tried to really hurt her career and personal life in a way that only a very sick person would want to do.  The fact is she has built a very strong and reputable career for herself and her young son and all she cares about is providing her son the best ethical upbringing.  Her son attends a Christian based private school and she is the most loving mother I’ve ever come to know in the way we know each other.

Christopher Cody goes by many alias names to avoid the law and legal system with State and Federal Officials, however the most recent name he goes by is “Christopher Cody" aka Gary Brock or Gary Christopher Cody.  He had a name change done legally several years ago because of several felony charges he had against him that included planting a bomb on his wife’s doorstep to attempt to frame his first ex-wife, Rebecca B. of placing the bomb at her doorstep while Debra was 8 months pregnant with their son.  There are also public records in Wichita with lawsuits for food stamp fraud, firearms possessions, bankruptcy and a book he wrote called “Paperback Poison” written about his previous (1st) wife about their life together that was full of lies, deceit and slander in which he was sued through the Sedgwick County Courts and his ex-wife won the lawsuit and he spent time in jail be (all of this is public record in Wichita, Kansas)

Christopher is the one who is a habitual abuser of various prescription and over-the-counter drugs and also takes his mother’s prescriptions (she is in her mid/late 70’s) to treat the same condition she lives with because he can’t get any kind of health care medical coverage.  He has had numerous dealings with the law and police in Wichita, Kansas.  He is currently being investigated by numerous agencies including the Kansas Federal Bureau of Investigation (KFBI) and other State and Federal agencies including the Internal Revenue Service for tax evasion and the State of Texas Driver’s License bureau because of using Debra's deceased mother's home address to keep a current drivers license with the State of Texas to avoid paying income taxes when he was working for India based companies as a contract worker while living/working in Kansas since Texas does not require State individual income taxes as Kansas does.

Everything in the rip-off reports he filed against his ex-wife in October 2013 is BLATENTLY FALSE- I personally know this as fact, but the reports are only an attempt to get his ex-wife’s job in jeopardy.  Mr. Cody is only trying to do what harm he can to discredit his ex-wife because he is down on his luck financially and cannot get a reputable job because of unethical choices he made in working contract jobs for very "SHADY" companies in India that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!  The problem is he couldn't hold a job for any length of time which was a major problem they had in their marriage relationship and that is why the relationship dissolved.

Christopher Cody is the only person that would have access to put Debra’s personal information contained in the initial rip-off report filed in October 2013 (her social security number, phone number, address, professional email address, birthday and maiden name).  He is the biological father to their 10 year old son, however he sleeps in the same bed with his father and a judge at the Sedgwick County Courthouse has said this is very unacceptable behavior and a welfare visit through the Child Protective Services should be started since Christopher Cody matches up to the characteristics of a potential child abuser/molester.  He has exposed Debra’s home address where the son lives which can certainly open the unnecessary harassment from strangers since he took the liberties to post very personal information to endanger both her life as well as their young son.

All Christopher Cody does is take thousands of dollars from his only living relative which I believe this is called "Elder Abuse".  His mother, who is in her mid-late 70’s and he makes her give him money for everything including making the payments on his brand new KIA car he bought and put her name on which he drives exclusively.  The Kansas license #262FBG on the KIA vehicle actually belongs to a Mercedes Benz car that was repossessed by the bank several months ago for not making the loan payments and then he drives this car all over Wichita with illegal license plates on it.  Christopher Cody has NO VALID DRIVERS LICENSE since he cannot get one since he's very behind on his child support court orders.  He's made several trips to Topeka with no driver’s license, but they continually tell him he cannot be issued one since there is an active investigation going on.

Christopher Cody lives in a $300,000+ house in Northeast Wichita (that his mother signed and accepted the responsibility for the mortgage).  The house is at 8316 E. Oxford, Wichita, Kansas and is within less than 1 mile of Ms. Brock's personal residence (he bought a house this close only so he can stalk her house whenever he wants to day or night in being less than 3 minutes away from Debra’s house).  His mother's money has practically been depleted because of the elder abuse taking her money for his bills.  His mother (who is older and has medical problems she deals with herself) pays his mortgage as well as all his other bills which are mostly in his mother’s name including his utility bills, but the heartbreaking thing about all of this is her money is practically all gone.  He purposely set it up this way in order to evade paying taxes and should anyone come after him he could legally say it wasn’t his property or car.  Everything is about ready to go down though because of his ritzy lifestyle he tries to portray to others as can be verified with the house being up for sale in the Wichita real estate market.

This (which was in the original rip-off report) was taken from legal documents that Debra and Christopher were dealing with in Sedgwick County in court proceedings, but he didn’t cut/paste and proofread because this is what he did to Debra when he was actively part of her life and shortly after their 10 year old son was born. Read this well and you will see he didn’t proof read this very well before he put this report on this rip-off report: Example:  If you read the line "I have even found pot here in the house with my newborn son sleeping upstairs, she has real mental issues but refuses to see a counselor.  When people look at her face on Facebook she has enough enemies under the name Debra McGrath that she worries that someone will eventually finger him. I will be reporting his income tax evasion in Texas and abuse of prescription drugs to the proper authorities and taking his mother’s prescriptions for his own use since he can’t get medical insurance to control his Type II diabetes.

Regarding the accusations Christopher Cody cited in his rip-off report about the Mayor of Tulsa, Mr. Cody is a very jealous ex-husband and is doing everything he can to keep his ex-wife from finding true love of which she has a very devout boyfriend that loves her very much and they have been together for well over one year now as a couple.  He is the brother-in-law to the Mayor of Tulsa, Oklahoma and that is where Christopher’s accusations came from in an attempt to stir up trouble with the man that truly loves and cares for Debra, but until they make a lifetime commitment to each other there has been nothing more than a growing relationship of love and nothing more than that.

Regarding the house that Debra and her young son live in she has made the mortgage payment all the years she has lived in it with her honest and hard earned money that she gets from her continued commitments and long term positions at her jobs she holds.  Her current job she has been at for over 8 years and her last two jobs 10 years.  Debra has very high ethical standards and she is very well respected among her peers and has always excelled in her career because of her ethics and hard work.  Christopher Cody has slandered Debra in an attempt to discredit the woman who has very honest and Christian integrity and has established a very good reputation for herself and this behavior and actions is an exact replication of what happened with his first wife, Rebecca B.  Christopher for many years took the credit of Debra’s success with her life and the responsibilities she has undertook all these years in being a very devoted mother to her young son and paying all the bills during all the years when they were together as a family.  Mr. Cody is a very disgruntled ex-husband because Debra has expressed to me that she will no longer deal with him being a manipulative abuser in trying to control her life and take credit for all her successes she has achieved in her life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-Cody/Wichita-Kansas-67226/Christopher-Cody-Gary-Brock-Gary-Christopher-Cody-Manipulative-amp-Overly-Obsessive-E-1104366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher Cody

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

From Cody/Brock to Debra

AUTHOR: Debra - ()

Gary will probably never have a step mom.  Especially since I will probably never get re married.

I will never be able to convince you of the love I have for you

You will never be second to anyone ever, I know I've hurt you but I'm sorry and wish we could turn back the clock but I understand your feelings.  Betty is nothing but a whore I guess and it took me this long to realize that a good girl like you is where I should have placed my priorities. Going to go get Gary now, I have to show the car in just a little while.  Once again this is my fault and I blame you for nothing, you just wanted me to show you unconditional love. Of which I failed miserably.

If there was any

>way that I could make things right I would gladly walk down that path.

>I'm sorry

I was subjected to.  I'm not going to blame you for any of this, I made bad decisions and now I have to face the fact that I was not the best husband, boyfriend or friend that I should have been.  For that I am extremely sorry and ashamed of my actions.

I would like you ti please notify the trustees office a d file your report for non payment of child support and any other issues asap.  Today would be best.

Good morning, and thank you for the pics.  I'm having an open house tomorrow to try to get rid of the house, I know now it was a mistake and together is the only place we should be.  I know things seem confusing now but a new home and a new beginning for us is what we need.

It looks like you guys are having fun and it's hard to picture you with someone else, you've always been my little snowflake and I hate the thought of this, we should definitely talk when you return home.

Love you and Gary

Bye for now

I'm going to try to reach out to you once again prior to doing what your planning on doing.  You know I love you and I want you to stop this before it's to late.  I'm going to ask you not to go and to give this family a chance to regrow.  You say I never ask you to stop before it's to late, well here it is.  I've read the cards and I wanted to try once again to stop this insanity from happening.  If Ed doesn't really mean anything to you then this shouldn't be an issue for you to just stop.

> I'll give if you do and we can rebuild and move forward in a house and environment that is more suitable for both of us.

> Love,

> Gary

I have said and done many stupid things in our relationship and I'm not going to blame anyone but myself for these mistakes of judgement.  Most of the things I've done I can't explain, but I know that when I go to sleep at night I constantly dream of you.  Your face is the only thing I see and the only thing that comforts me.  We have wasted so much time trying to find each other that we never noticed that we were right in front of each other all the time.

I deeply apologize for the hurt I've brought into your life but vow that I will always be there for you no matter what, no matter where.  I just felt second best all the time and never had the feeling that you truly cared about me. I wish the honeymoon would have never ended, we were a strong power couple but we just couldn't keep all the balls in the air. I'm sorry and I will never blame you for my actions.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Story-the truth

AUTHOR: Debra - ()

My heart is heavy as I write this, especially considering the fact Chris has fractured his leg yesterday.  However I just feel that I really need to reach out to unsuspecting women everywhere and tell my story and my dealings with Christopher Cody aka Gary Brock in order to help protect women and let them make their own decisions with facts being presented.  I wish I had someone warn me about this man before I moved here from Texas.

This is Debra, Gary’s/aka Cody’s ex-wife.    I have refrained from writhing this mainly due to the fact that Gary/Chris will probably be very angry and I do fear for my life.  However I feel that since I am a woman’s advocate and do volunteer work for woman and domestic violence, I feel that I have to speak out about the truth’s to this man and let everyone else make their own judgements.    His first ex-wife Rebecca tried to warn me however I did not listen because of course we were in the infatuation stages and I didn’t want to believe her.  So I feel that I am doing the right thing to get the word out and let woman in this man’s life make come to their own conclusions.

Teri I definitely want to speak out to you as I hear you have been disturbed by some of this internet mess and you should be informed of the truth, again coming to your own conclusions.    I married Gary Brock and came into a mess with him and his ex-wife battling the court system.    Rebecca had told me about his pot and pill habit along with his cheating.  Primarily with the same girl that kept popping up in our life as I will get to.    When Rebecca filed for divorce the battle was on as it was with me.  This man does not take rejection very well and his way of winning the woman back is fighting in court and feeling like he backs them in the corner so they feel they have no choice.  That is what is happening to me now, however I am being brave and trying to have a new life with someone else.

I will be enclosing documents so people can see for themselves.  Again I am a little afraid of doing this and do risk him hurting our threatening court, however I feel that if I don’t speak out, other woman can get hurt or used.    Christopher Cody came out and said he wrote none of the articles about me, however he is the only one that would have access to my address, cell, social, birthdate, parent’s name, maiden name etc.  I am a true Christian and do not have any enemies.  I am sure he was creative and changed e-mail addresses, however I have life-long friends and no enemies.    If you look at what he wrote about me on the personal website where he posted a swimsuit picture of me you will see that he copied and pasted information he got off of my computer that I had e-mailed to a life-long friend and a friend, JW Stokes that was wanting to hire him as this is a company that believes in second chances, so I really supported it.  Unfortunately they never received funding and Chris/Gary remained unemployed.    I only wrote this letter because JW is a Christian and reputations of individuals he hires for that company had to be very important.  I told Chris that I would be writing a letter to JW if he did not be honest with JW himself.  So some of the things that you see In what  he wrote you can tell he cut and pasted from that letter, failing to change him to her.       I am the one that is honest and have no secrets.   I have never ever done drugs and the reason why is because of my sister’s struggle with them and I saw the hurt she caused my Parent’s.     My sister and brother always called me the goody two-shoes because I lived my life how my Parent’s would want me to.   Which includes no pre-marital sex, drugs or even cigarettes.  So I didn’t care if my sister and brother to this day we do not get along because of that fact.  So as your read when I found drugs in the house with my newborn son I was horrified.   My first Husband by the name of D.  Mcgrath who Gary/Chris refers to as my name change was to him and I was married for 10 years.   I did not understand alcoholism and although he was the love of my life could not continue with that struggle so I did divorce him.   We are friend’s today as it did not end bitterly.    So you can imagine when I moved here and saw Gary/Chris driving his son Shane to school with a glass of wine in his hand how concerned I was.    These issues continued  throughout the years, coupled with the fact of his inability to keep a job.    I should have seen the signs because I met Gary Brock when I was here on business for the NCH corp. and interviewed him.  I questioned his job stability then and should have know.  However I have always said that chemistry is a god-given thing and really feel that is the one that God wants you to be with.  For some reason that came out with this man and he pursued me for months from my home town Dallas.  I have often told my friends that this man had the purest form of love that anyone could give because he did not have a job when I met him.  So girls anyone that has met him you see he is a charmer and portrays himself to be a Los Angeles producer, International Recording star.    He was great at getting positions because he would research and make up a resume and companies to get the job.  The problem was he could not ever keep a job.   I was raised differently that a man should work.    However I did stand behind my man.    He had to have the suits and shoes and cars so the majority of the money went towards his insecurities so he could “pretend”  to the world.  He has not worked in 2 years.  Not because of me, but because companies are more sophisticated nowadays and with all the advanced technologies cannot be fooled.   At one time he reached out to my life-long friend Donna, desperate to save our marriage.  So because he could not provide any references he asked her Husband Steve to pretend he was the Pres. of a made up company, I believe Strategic Solutions which is listed on Chris Cody’s linked in profile.  This is a totally made up company that he developed to market himself.      So when he referred to Donna making a reference for me it was actually her husband for Gary/Chris.

I know the Gary/Chris is confusing for people and believe me to this day is confusing to me too.  I married Gary Brock, my son is Gary Brock the II.    Several years ago because of the past that Gary Brock had could not get a job, especially after his felony charges for building a pipe bomb and leaving it at my doorstep in order to frame his first ex-wife, Rebecca.  You can read all about this if you google Gary Brock.   So the same lawyer that defended him worked to get him a new identity and social security number claiming it to be identity theft.  Well Gary Brock had horrible credit, arrest records, sued for food stamp fraud from first ex-wife, on and on.  No one would have wanted Gary Brock’s identity.    However he did get this name change legally to Christopher Cody.    So you would think this would give him a new start and a chance again to save his Family.  Worked for awhile as he was able to get jobs because Christopher Cody showed no credit and of course I helped him throughout the years.   We were actually legally divorced in 2002, a lot had to do with issues and court battles that he was going through with his first ex-wife Rebecca so it was recommended since she was going after assets for child support, etc. that I should get a divorce to protect my assets.   Back then we still loved each other, however there were problems, surfacing that I’ve already listed, drugs, alcohol, not able to keep a job that I was concerned about so although he asked me time and time again even up to one week ago to re-marry him I kept declining thinking I was safe.  If it worked out great and if it didn’t then  my assets were protected.   So we had a son together and for the next 13 years had an on again off again troubled romance until I could not take it anymore and last year about this time due to our relationship, me wanting to leave, the threats became unbearable.  So I filed for a PFA for the courts help and finally broke down and told my closest friend the truth about everything as I was becoming afraid.  You have to understand throughout the years I tried to move on and he would sabotage my relationships as he is trying to do now.    My friend was  completely shocked when she found out that I was the one throughout the years that paid for everything and he walked around saying he was VP of this and VP of that actually trying to recruit her several times for questionable positions which she refused to do.

So Teri, just so you know this long term friend who he refers to as BJB that has been the only one to help her out over the years even yesterday when he broke h is ankle.   She tells me that two weeks ago when he gave me the ultimatum that if I leave for Thanksgiving he would never speak to me again and wishes me dead.   Well yes I went and stayed at the Mayor’s house in separate rooms as it is a very Christian house.    He also refers to that as me having slept with the Mayor which is again just sick.    The picture of me and the founder’s of our company whom I introduced to them and he took that picture.  Basically saying that everyone I have slept with which is funny since he says I am so inexperienced.  I guess the point that I am making to you is, he is getting so desperate to pay his bills that he was reaching out to find his con.  Wherever and whomever he can find.    He says you have your act together, a Christian as he claims he is.  Problem is a Christian man would not have put that information on the Internet about the Mother of his child much less all the mistruths.  I have been with my current company for 8.5 years, previous to that 10 years , previous to that for 10 years.  I am the most stable person ever and it really hurts that he would lie about that.   I also had perfect credit until I married Gary Brock.   I will be honest when we had problems throughout the years and I wanted to end things he threatened “I will force you into bankruptcy”  I looking for the good in people didn’t believe it but ultimately it did happen when my industry dipped and I was so depressed living to pay bills.  Look at the veneers on his teeth,  I never spent that kind of money on myself.   I am confident in my abilities and never had to have the expensive shoes, cars, suits etc.  I earned and worked hard for my image whereas Gary had to have the “things” so people would thing he was someone he wasn’t.    I never broke the law, I have only one speeding ticket my whole entire life.

So women please be careful when you come into his path.  He has not worked for 2 years which is a lot of the reason I did not want him back.    This man does not have a 401K plan and he is 60 years old which shows his whole life he has not kept a job for even a year.  I have 3 which again I can prove and in his info about me he is saying differently.    Don’t be used.   Please be careful because he has a history of falling in love with woman that have a job and saying he loves them in 2 weeks just to get them to pay his bills.  If you look at the Christopher Cody website it is saying he has booked shows in LA, etc. which is just not true.  It also says he has played with artist like Al Greene.   What he told me about that was that he was in a studio recording and Al Green was there.  He did meet him and was very proud of the fact that he stole an Al Green practice CD and said that it would be very valuable one day when Al Greene passes.  I thought that was awful.    That was in the house which he has since taken and hidden.

Now this is just a little of our story since he opened our lives on the Internet.  Again I was afraid to do this however I felt if I did not warn people out there of what he is capable of then I would be ashamed of myself.       I am not a vindictive ex-wife and I will show through other e-mails and court docs that this is all true.   I never heard of rip-off until he posted horrendous things, however did feel it was an avenue to certainly warn people with only factual info.    The e-mails throughout this past year shows he has tried to get me back as I desperately try to move on.    So this is not me chasing him.  Teri he has said that he enjoys just sitting and watching movies.  Well that is all that he wanted to do with me too.  However I am a lot younger than him and have high energy and love life and that is all he ever wanted to do.  The last vacation we took which he snapped the swimsuit shot I had made the decision that this man is just too old for me as all he wanted to do was lounge around and not even go in the ocean with his son.    He does have major health issues now but even throughout the years he was always ailing of something again his way to get attention.    I will enclose information from friends that have known him for 40 years that do wish to remain anonymous, however during our court case stepped up and told the truth for the sake of our son, knowing that I was the stronger parent of morals and values.  The report from the case manager and court documents, literally saying that this man is a pathological liar and the court had never heard this much extreme, coupled with the fact that even back in 2002 he was living in his Mother’s basement and his Mother was supporting him.   So I agree with what he said that a leopard does not change his spots and this shows he has just entertained people all his life and never applied himself.   It will also show the case manager’s response that he has a history of blaming his ex-wives for his failures which in reality he has been this way all of his life.      When I really pushed him to get counseling he just said well he has not done bad, first marriage for 10, ours really two years however with the on and off again he went to court last year trying to take half of my assets if I did not take him back and pursued a common law marriage lawsuit against me.    Which again hurt due to the fact that I thought I was protected since I never married him again.  Because of the pressure, I did go ahead and sign a document to get us out of court system that the marriage ended in 2013, however he would keep what is his and I will keep what is mine.  Lastly he is still being investigated by the IRS for tax evasion.  He wants to say we were common law married, however since the divorce in 2002 he listed my deceased Mother’s address on his taxes and filed in Texas to avoid paying KS taxes.  That is why the KGB and Topeka would not issue him a DL.  Now I recently found out he was finally issued a KS DL as I do apologize to my friend for reporting this on her rebuttal, however that is what Gary/Chris has been telling me for the last year he did not have one due to me.   So up until a couple of weeks ago this statement was true.    He is still driving with tags that are from his repossessed Mercedes, which I only know about because I was in the car when he and his Mother were talking about it.  He also gets his poor Mother to go to the Doctor with his diagnosed illness to get him prescriptions since he does not have insurance and can’t afford them.    That is certainly insurance fraud.  Lastly I will also include case numbers against Christopher Cody that are a matter of public record to show fraud.  Because he does not have insurance when he called the hospital sometimes he would check in as Chris Cody other times Gary Brock.    He has numerous bill collector’s hounding him for money.  The sad thing is that this man had a second chance.  Brand new identity and ran the Chris Cody name into the ground also.  That is truly a leopard not being able to change his spots.     This was going to be part of  our evidence well sometimes he is married sometimes he is not depending on if he is Chris Cody or Gary Brock.    Gary Brock still has an outstanding  judgement against him from a lawsuit filed from his first ex-wife Rebecca for a book called Paperback Poison, of all the slanderous things he said about her when she decided to file for divorce.  She sued and won, so if he ever does get a legitimate job he will still be liable for $250,000 dollars owed to her.  Again please search Paperback poison and Gary Brock and you will see this for yourself.  Yes my name pops up because he and a ghost rider and mentioned my name in there, again to set her up.  No charges were ever filed against me.    The other thing he drug me into is when he built a pipe-bomb in the basement of my house to frame his ex-wife to get out of paying child support.  I only knew this because the bomb-squad found evidence in my house.  Gary wants to say I was a part of that even though I was 8 mths pregnant.  However since elements were found in the house my name was involved as an innocent bystander and no charges were brought against me when the facts came out.    So women be aware, don’t be his next con.  Nothing has changed with him.  Yes he is living in a $285,000 house that his poor mother sold other property to put down money on because he conned her into believing he would get a job.  She has told me that she lives on $1300 a month and does all she can do to pay his and her bills.    She tells me her and her Husband worked hard for that money and she was not able to buy a new house or do upgrades on hers.    I asked her why she just did not let him live in the small duplex she owned and Chris/Gary said that it was not good enough for him.  I told her she should have said too bad.  That is fine for a man that can’t keep  a job.    Chris/Gary at 60 has no credit cards and absolutely nothing in his name.  Everything is in his Mother’s and he has just about drained her.  What is sad is that she is paying for our son to go to a private school and she tell me that next year we may have to pull him out because she can’t afford to pay for everything.   I told her he has gone there all his life and it is like a second family for him, however to support Chris/Cody living in that house her son will have to change schools.  You would think as much as this man says he loves his son he would want to move out of there and not upset his own son’s world.   He can stop the image and live in an apartment or in a different area and stop taking from his son.  In all fairness maybe he has realized this as the house is up for sell so maybe he does have a conscious and will do what is right for his son I hope.

He has put my cell phone out there so Teri or any other woman that needs answers or evidence please feel free to call  316-655-7455.  Don’t let this happen to you.   It is great in the beginning however when real life issues reality sets in on day to day life or the woman has to go to work and he does not understand that, or support that we have to get up at 6:00 a.m. while he sleeps to noon.  He will get bored and try to mess up your work as he has attempted to do with me to help him to launch another idea and get you to do the work while he just takes it easy.  I am sorry that will take it’s tole and that is his MO.  Nothing has changed as proof in the following documents all these years.

Teri I think right now you are the one he is focusing his next con on.  I will also include the texts that he has sent me saying that Teri is just a friend.  Which is okay,  however this whole year he has been trying to get me back up until last week.  He called BJB drunk saying he loved her,  however she does not have a steady income.  So the second I do not take his ultimatum then he tells people that he is moving you in the house that is for sale and that his money problems are over.   This is not love for you.  He even said  you were upset because he did not call you back when he was in the hospital.  You know why, because he was still trying to work on us.    He even told his Mother last week that he would get a job in hopes to get his Family back that he had changed.  When I had to get a current PFA because of what he did to me when I was leaving on Thanksgiving,  him wishing me dead and backing into me with the car.   Up into that point when I again was trying to move on, now you pop up and he says he is moving you in the house and you were going to be the step-mom of my son.   That is not true love.  It is very calculating that if we did not work out again that you would be his next target.  So he kept you on the back-burner this whole year as proof when I also post e-mails, he was constantly trying to get us back.  So you are a target, please beware.

Good luck because he is very charming!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Truth Will Be Presented

AUTHOR: Christopher Cody - ()

Hello, my name is Christopher Cody and some reports have been made by my ex-wife Debra Brock linking me to some RippOff reports pertaining to her and her company.  Firstly, I would like to say that I've had nothing to do with these reports but will certainly have a direct input from this day forward on correcting the record.  Please understand that I am using my actual name in this report so anyone who reads it will know its a legitimate report and not an anonymous and cowardly individual just talking trash Like the report above.

As you would guess this matter is destined for legal action and I welcome anyone who has a real verifiable issue to step forward and make it.  I will be glad to address any complaint directly.  Anonymous cowardly reports like the one enclosed will be looked into by the proper authorities.

So, in order to keep interested individuals up to date in real time a BLOG Website is being developed by an independent firm which will contain both past and present legal documents for review.  I have nothing to hide and I am going to clear this issue up by having my attorney, Ms. Paula Casey read, present and approve all documents both past and present for postings.  No facts will be left out regarding individuals I have been associated with.  The truth will be told.  Please bare with me for the first court documents won't be issued and served until next week.  But rest assured they will be served promptly to the appropriate parties.

i wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  It's going to be a bumpy 2014 but this issue will be solved.

Best Regards,