Complaint Review: christopher michael nezar

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: beener — akron Ohio
christopher michael nezar
2328 jamie ct nashville, Tennessee USA

christopher michael nezar Busted my butt for 40 hours, refused to pay me. nashville Tennessee

So this collasal jerk has been released from federal prison on feb 15 2013.  I have been eating my heart out since he defauded me back in 06 out of $500 he owed me for a weeks worth of work.  I knew something was wrong that whole week but really needed a job.  I was left destitute in Nashville, and had to borrow bus fare and return home to Ohio.  Nobody believed me when I told them my story.  It feels very validating, and comforting to know what has become of him.  I feel deeply sorry for all the people he has taken advantage of, particularly employees who used their skill, toos, and sweat to unwittingly defraud his customers and investors.

I wonder where he is now, and what his next scam will be?  It is comforting to know that an FBI agent will be in his back pocket for the rest of his miserable existence. lol  Gosh, I sure would loke to talk to him.  I figured someone would have shot him by now.  I can only hope for the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/christopher-michael-nezar/nashville-Tennessee/christopher-michael-nezar-Busted-my-butt-for-40-hours-refused-to-pay-me-nashville-Tenn-1047653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on christopher michael nezar