Complaint Review: Christopher Moon

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: AngryClient — Fremont Nebraska
Christopher Moon
405 N Broad Street Fremont, Nebraska USA

Christopher Moon Fremont Attorney Christopher Moon will steal your retainer! Won’t show up to court! Won't return calls! Fremont Nebraska

Christopher Moon is a major ripoff. I paid him a retainer of $10,000 to be represented in a domestic violence case.  After seeing him in his office he told me that he would send a letter to the court saying he would represent me but he never sent the letter.  On the day of the hearing he never showed up to court! Luckily I was able to explain the situation to the judge and he assigned me a public defender. Unfortunately public defenders suck and I was out of money and could not have a decent lawyer represent me.

When I tried to contact Mr. Moon about returning my retainer he kept making excuses and then ignored my emails and phone calls.  This all happened in late 2012 and to this day Mr. Moon has refused to return my retainer and has blown off every phone call, email, and voicemail I left with his office.  I have had to change jobs and move out of Fremont because my reputation was so badly damaged because I did not have adequate representation in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-Moon/Fremont-Nebraska-68025/Christopher-Moon-Fremont-Attorney-Christopher-Moon-will-steal-your-retainer-Wont-sho-1048521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher Moon