Complaint Review: christopher watkins

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: jim — taree Other Australia
christopher watkins
taree Internet United States of America

christopher watkins he ripped me off in the name of roads and traffic authority Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: 930195

I saw this report and knew that this bloke is the same pig that gave me a hard time about my vehicle he claims he is a law enforcement officer but is only a roads and traffic inspector. He thinks he is a big deal and is a cop. I had to pay as it is my living.

he "found" problems with my truck and issued fines he was a total pig in the way he spoke to me he obviously thinks he has all power as he acts like god. I got a speech about control and how he does us all a favour by keeping us under control. He sounds like a serial killer wouldnt be surprised if he had pulled out a gun - he is a nut. I dont want to be identified so havnt complained to rta as i would expect more attention from this idiot. My mates at the pitstops know him well and call him "scarface" he seems to be hated by all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/christopher-watkins/internet/christopher-watkins-he-ripped-me-off-in-the-name-of-roads-and-traffic-authority-Internet-930195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on christopher watkins

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

930195

AUTHOR: Christopher - ()

Thank you for your comments, although I find it hard to believe you are a heavy vehicle operator. Most heavy vehicle operators are professional and aware of the most appropriate avenues in which they can have matters heard, and do not stop at “pit stops”.

It makes you wonder why someone would go to such extreme lengths such as this to have your say through another countries law and to stay anonymous. One would only assume it is to avoid the legal process of Australia.

As you would be aware, these internet blogs were anonymously sent to the Roads and Maritime Services of New South Wales within a few days from posting, and as a result were investigated. The result from the investigation proved no more than to be a nuisance.

I hope in the future if you have a matter that you feel you have been wronged, you will take the appropriate steps within our laws, policies and procedures so there can be Procedural Fairness and Natural Justice; remember no one is above the Rule of Law.

I will leave you to ponder this thought of which a great man said:

Law itself, in all societies, encourages the belief in its own sanctity. It puts forward its claim to obedience in ways that appeal not only to the material, impersonal, finite, rational interests of the people who are asked to observe it, but also to their faith in the truth and justice that transcends social unity.

Regards