Complaint Review: Chrome Express Dave Parks Goldmama@bellsouth.net

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By:Mason City Iowa
Chrome Express Dave Parks Goldmama@bellsouth.net
10070 Bethel Church Rd., Midland, North Carolina U.S.A.

Chrome Express Dave Parks Goldmama@bellsouth.net Sent rare, expensive parts & money for chrome plating 1.5 years ago! Still nothing back. BEWARE! Midland North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: They ALWAYS FORGET to report parts are returned and finished!!!

Dave Parks of Chrome Express accepted my valuable, ultra rare parts for a one-off '42 Dodge Woodie to be re-chrome plated. I sent them along with $150.00, AND paid to ship them to North Carolina from Iowa. I was promised that my parts would be finished and sent back to me in two weeks. That was over a year & a half ago!

I have left numerous phone messages and e-mails for Mr. Parks, and he or his wife (apparently the goldmama) always promises me that my parts are just about done and will be sent out in a just a few days. I've gotten so many excuses from them, and always bought into it until I finally got tired of the royal-runaround, and gave them an ultimatum. Send me my parts back, or I am contacting the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. They did not respond in the time I specified, so here I go.

I'm reporting them on ripoffreport (as several other people have, I see). They are apparently unscrupulous individuals engaged in the practice of taking people's vauable parts AND money, only to keep them both, or sell off their parts to someone else. Mr. Parks has responded to a couple of these other ripoff reports, claiming that these people received their parts, but they are claiming otherwise.

If you see a rebuttal on this page from Dave saying I've gotten my parts, it's not true (at least it isn't as of December 1st 2008). Beware of Chrome Express! Don't send them any parts or money! That's my bad experience. I only pray we get our stuff back after the attorney general is done with them. Those are expensive, rare, and nearly impossible to replace parts.

Jason s
Mason City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrome-Express-Dave-Parks-Goldmamabellsouthnet/Midland-North-Carolina-28107/Chrome-Express-Dave-Parks-Goldmamabellsouthnet-Sent-rare-expensive-parts-money-for-ch-396250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrome Express Dave Parks Goldmama@bellsouth.net

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

They ALWAYS FORGET to report parts are returned and finished!!!

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Jason, has received all his parts and they all look good except one that was to far gone to make really good.