Complaint Review: chrome usa

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: david — moreno valley California United States of America
chrome usa
1004 w west covina parkway suite 130. west covina, west covina, California United States of America

chrome usa chromeabonito Juan will not return calls, wont deliver my front bumper, and a check for $20.00 fpr extra core west covina, California

After 18 attempts to contact chrome usa, with only one return call from Juan, owner, he told me that he would drop off my front bumper along with $20.00 for extra core, only to wait for nothing. He does not call to inform he will not show up, he just lets you wait.
I've left messages stating that I don't want money bsck, I just want my front bumper. Now I want everyone to know that Juan is a crook. He sells alot at Pomona corvette swatmeet and at the Long Beach Vetrians statiem.
I do plan on disclosing his company to all I can so he can't rip off others.
66 Chevelle

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chrome-usa/west-covina-California-91790/chrome-usa-chromeabonito-Juan-will-not-return-calls-wont-deliver-my-front-bumper-and-a-c-788568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chrome usa