Complaint Review: Chrysler Capital

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: TMV — Tega Cay South Carolina
Chrysler Capital
PO Box 961275 Fort Worth , Texas USA

Chrysler Capital Incapable of correcting account billing for my auto lease. Ongoing for 3 months and no resolution. I am being billed for 2 accounts due to their error and recieving harrasing phone calls and letters for late payments. Not only am I NOT late I have infact overpaid and am owed a credit by them! Fort Worth Texas

Signed 39 mth lease on 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee  from Keffer Jeep in Charlotte, NC on 10/11/2013. One week later, was contacted from Keffer stating a lease special was going with chrysler capital (the bank lease agreement is serviced through) that they were not aware of when original lease was done and this would lower my monthly payments 15.00 per mth. I was told to return to dealership to resign new agreement containing special, which I did. This all took place prior to 2nd due lease payment. Was told per dealership that this would all be corrected with chrysler capital with a credit over paid from 1st payment placed on account.

I have been billed for original monthly amount without the special ever since. I have contacted Chrysler Capital and the dealership itself numerous times with no luck. Chrysler capital and Keffer are blaming each other while I am stuck here being the one owing on now TWO accounts created by Chrysler that they cant seem to fix. In an attempt to correct my account, they have created a new account with the original still showing. I have gotten harassing phone calls while at work and also several letters in the mail with overdue balances from Chrysler Capital. This has been taken up to the level of office of presidents at chrysler capital and I have also reported them to the BBB. I am still showing as owing on two accounts with late payments and fees added to the new account. I am told this is being worked on and will be corrected by "tomorrow" numerous times. I've been promised phone calls/updates as well with nothing, no calls back and nothing but a hassel and frustration that seems never ending.

Chrysler Capital  is  obviously not ready to do buisness and incapable of good  customer service. This is totally unfare to treat a consumer this way. I have worked hard to pay my bills and have excellent credit. I have no idea how much longer this will go on or if it will ever be corrected without taking legal action. I now also have to deal with writing all the credit reporting agencies in order to assure this has not or will not be reported on my credit. Was also promised by Chrysler that the billing is showing as correct on their end with no payment past due and this will not be reported as late. Also stated they would send to credit to remove non existing account. The account I see online shows oppisite of what im told and as i said am recieving late notices still to this day.

Never ever again will I do buisness with this place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Capital/Fort-Worth-Texas-76161/Chrysler-Capital-Incapable-of-correcting-account-billing-for-my-auto-lease-Ongoing-for-3-1111578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Capital