Complaint Review: Chrysler Financial / Chrylser Credit

Chrysler Financial / Chrylser Credit
2009 No. Loop Rd. Houston, Texas United States of America

Chrysler Financial / Chrylser Credit ...another Chrylser Rip-Off Houston, Texas

*General Comment: Call Chrysler's executive corporate office - nothing to lose

*Author of original report: Sure... I read it and I read for quite a while...

*Consumer Suggestion: Wow, Chrysler "Ripped you off"??

ANGRY!......

With few exceptions, I've driven bought or leased almost nothing but Chryslers since..... since forever, Airies k, Polara, Mirada, Lancer, Laser, Cordoba, Concord, Now I'm on my third PT Cruiser , a 2009 and the only reason it's not a 2010 is because a blatently lying salesman (Carlos O. and his wimpy Argentine side-kick@ Dadeland Dodge- Chrysler -Jeepn 16501 So. Dixie Highway, Miami.

Now seems I owe them an additional $973. because I did not lease or buy the new 2010. Seems, in the small print of my 2006 P.T Lease, it said that I would have to purchase or lease a new Chrysler when the lease was up or be subject to a almost thousand dollar fee. They're right, it was in the fine print on one of the myriad papers that I signed and failed to catch. This is their idea of customer loyalty ? I feel punished. I will NEVER drive another Chrysler. Caveat emptor!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Financial-Chrylser-Credit/Houston-Texas-/Chrysler-Financial-Chrylser-Credit-another-Chrylser-Rip-Off-Houston-Texas-749089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Financial / Chrylser Credit

#1 General Comment

Call Chrysler's executive corporate office - nothing to lose

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Given your documentable history with their products, call Chrysler's executive corporate offices, NOT normal customer service, and explain your situation. You have nothing to lose. Maybe they'll intercede with the dealer to cut you a break. Dealers sales people have no loyalty to their employers or products. They can't see past their next commission check. Having the result of their sneaky crap thrown in the parent company's face might accomplish something. Even if you can't get cash back, they might strongarm the dealer into giving you something of value, free maintenance or whatever.

Sure... I read it and I read for quite a while...

AUTHOR: adrienne - (USA)

...but obviously I skimmed some and missed it....and of course  the dealership credit manager did not point this out. Wouldn't surprise me if he got a percentage of the money. Like I said... one MUST read every word even if it takes a long time as there are many papers associated with buying or leasing.  Caveat emptor.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Wow, Chrysler "Ripped you off"??

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I know it's probably dumb to ask, but did you read the contract at all?....I didn't think so, but Chrysler managed to sneak that little clause in there and "Gothcha."

You are fated to go through life with these "little setbacks" if you don't protect yourself.

I'll be waiting for your next Ripoff Report about, Ford, GM or any other company ripping you off.