Complaint Review: Chrysler Service Contracts

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Dmitriy Sayapin — Charlotte North Carolina
Chrysler Service Contracts
PO Box 2700 Troy, MI 48007-2700 Troy, Michigan USA

Chrysler Service Contracts Chrysler Group Service Contracts, Warranty Center. Case Manager Kardie. Chrysler Service is not doing anything on purpose. Got my truck at the dealership waiting on parts for 2 months. Terrible. Troy Michigan

I brought my truck for an oil change to the dealership on the memorial day 2013. After got the oil changed I drove of the lot and the check engine light came on and transmission was acting up(actually stopped on the road) got back to dealership , they checked it and said it's a transmission failure.Two(2) days later inspector came out there to make sure that the transmission has failed (because I got the extended warranty). Then the new transmission was ordered. Then everything began. After about a week I started calling them to find out when they will deliver the transmission. I've talked to probably 7-8 different people and no one knew what is going on, then Jennifer(one of the receptionists) gave me a number for the case manager. I've called him for 3 days , he never returned my calls, finally i got a hold of him and he told me that he is not my case manager. Then he gave me the right guy number. And this guy is the "best". I have talked to him so many times. He does not know when the parts will come in , he doesn't know who is the supplier, telling me " I don't have that information" such a liar. Every time I call him he promises to find out the ETA and to call me back today or tomorrow, never called me back after waiting for a week for him to call. Every time he comes up with an excuse. I can feel that he is just lying his head off. It takes them to deliver some parts for almost 2 months now, really !?! Chrysler servise is horrible, never buying another chrysler owned vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chrysler-Service-Contracts/Troy-Michigan-48007/Chrysler-Service-Contracts-Chrysler-Group-Service-Contracts-Warranty-Center-Case-Manage-1065874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chrysler Service Contracts