Complaint Review: Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: Unhappy222 — Cedar Hill Texas
Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet
629 N. I-35 E De Soto, Texas USA

Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet RUN!!! Don't buy a car from these people! De Soto Texas

*Consumer Comment: A couple of things...

My wife purchased a vehicle from Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet and while she was test driving the vehicle it was pulling to the right.   When she told them they said that it was the road.  LIE!

3 days after she purchased her vehicle it rained on her while she was driving.  The next day there was a large amount of standing water in the passenger floor board.  I was told that they would work something out with me and when I told them I didn't want the vehicle with the water damage they told me that they would talk to the manager and find me another vehicle.  LIE!!!  It has been a week and now they won't even return my phone calls.  I called the sales manager and when I told him my name he hung up on me.

I will not buy from another Chevrolot dealer if this is the type of service I can expect.  Very disappointed because they were ready and acted excited to sell us a vehicle but they don't seem to want to stand behind them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chuck-Fairbanks-Chevrolet/De-Soto-Texas-75115/Chuck-Fairbanks-Chevrolet-RUN-Dont-buy-a-car-from-these-people-De-Soto-Texas-1132961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet

A couple of things...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

If the car pulled to the right on the test drive, a "We Owe" slip from the dealer could have covered that. Also, how old was the vehicle and how many miles does it have?  Also was it bought "AS-IS?"  If so, any and all repairs are on you.  Sorry it hasn't worked out for you.