Complaint Review: chuck fairbanks chevy / alan black

• Submitted: Tue, November 01, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: Tommy — Keller Texas United States of America
chuck fairbanks chevy / alan black
desoto, Texas United States of America

chuck fairbanks chevy / alan black vulgar, i know what u want u don' desoto, Texas

I went to buy a car for my fiance' and my cousin who is sales manager thought he could use any language or pressure he could because he knew I would buy from him.  Name alan black sales manager.  truth is my fiance was offended and when he talked about wh*res at the club and giving out dime bags and half pints when you buy a car there she was shocked.  I tried to over look it, but truth be told I am a stroke survivor as well as coming out of a coma and the medicine I take sometimes makes me loopy.  He told me over the phone I embarrassed him but what he failed to know is my medical condition.  I had a check in my pocket he didn't even know about, but I was put off for over 3 hours and finally passed out from the stress of waiting.  He accused me of being stoned out of my mind and told me never to come to his dealership again.  well I won't.

this is the most embarrassing situation i have ever been in.  I hope this gets around because family should know that they wouldnt do anything to hurt the one, especially alan because I though so highly of him.  he is a crook and told me he took enough people that day that he didn't need to make a dime off of me.  only problem is he never got around to me.  don't go there period unless you want to be taken advantage of and even then find a place that will at least do it with a bit of class.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chuck-fairbanks-chevy-alan-black/desoto-Texas-/chuck-fairbanks-chevy-alan-black-vulgar-i-know-what-u-want-u-don-desoto-Texas-794193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chuck fairbanks chevy / alan black