Complaint Review: CHUCK HUGHES

• Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: Larry Horning — Santee California USA
CHUCK HUGHES
217 PARAGON PARKWAY #306 CLYDE, North Carolina United States of America

CHUCK HUGHES Investment Software Systems, Inc. MISREPSENTED STOCK TRADING PROGRAM CALLED "WEALTH CREATION ALLIANCE" PURCHASED BY ME. CLYDE, North Carolina

I was duped, scammed out of $7,000.00 from Chuck Hughes Wealth Creation Alliance, namely from an individual named Brad Farwell and Chuck Hughes hisself. The represention made by this program has not been as promised. I have been trying to get questions answered concerning the program since my inception into the program.I have over 11 emails sent and not satisfactorly answered by these scam artists.

I strongly recommend any one who is thinking about joining any of Chuck Hughes many various stock trading programs to save your money. I have many documated issues for anyone who would request them, I believe you can contact me through this report.

Any other parties whom also have issues with any of Chuck Hughes programs could contact me and perhaps we could start a class action proceeding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHUCK-HUGHES/CLYDE-North-Carolina-/CHUCK-HUGHES-Investment-Software-Systems-Inc-MISREPSENTED-STOCK-TRADING-PROGRAM-CALLED-671104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHUCK HUGHES