Complaint Review: chuck lounge / layed back entertainment

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: nongray — fremont California United States of America
chuck lounge / layed back entertainment

chuck lounge / layed back entertainment rayon tate fraud, petifile likes young girls under 18 he's 43, real estate fraud, uses studio to entise young girls for sex Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: CHUCK LOUNGE ,, LAYED BACK ENTERTAINMENT "UNBREAKABLE"

This guy is nothing but trouble, very charming, but manipulative, he tried to get my mother in on some real estate scheme he was into, with some nigerians, he changed his name to an african name, which is on his drivers license, his birth name is rayon tate, but he calls his self chuck lounge, which is his stage name.

He's a 43 year old rapper, but he calls it hip hop soul r&b, thats to make him feel better about being an old a** rapper. He met a friend of mine when she was 16 he was 38 at the time, told her he wanted to record her in the studio as a rapper and singer, he started having sex with her immediately, i told her he was using her for sex, but she was young and dumb.

In the 5 years she has known him, he has only recorded songs with him and her as the key figurez, but won't allow her to record any of her own music. I've seen him control her every move. She is afraid of him, he tells her she can't make it in the music business without him, and she believes it. [continued below]....
.....

He date women for their money, he tells them he's a successful music producer, and writes songs for famous people, but he barely has a pot to piss in.. this guy is full of compliments, but will steal from your purse when your not looking.. Becareful and keep your young daughters away from him.. he's a petifile using music to lure young girls to have sex with them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chuck-lounge-layed-back-entertainment/internet/chuck-lounge-layed-back-entertainment-rayon-tate-fraud-petifile-likes-young-girls-under-769319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chuck lounge / layed back entertainment

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

CHUCK LOUNGE ,, LAYED BACK ENTERTAINMENT "UNBREAKABLE"

AUTHOR: chuck lounge - (United States of America)

Now when I first got whiff of this garbage, It wasnt hard to imagine who would take the time and effort in attempt to tarnish my character because I have no enemies. I do have a couple of heart broken pastime idiots whos very upset because you no longer have my loyal brotherhood nor my companionship. Now I know that you are upset because I have distant myself from your useless worthless world but bottom line, this attempt to hurt a very well loved man of my statue shows your daddy should have shot your  spem cells on the napkin instead of in your mamma & if your mamma is no longer here, she would definitely be embarrassed to know that the infant she went through painful labor with is the baby that she should have slit its throat to prevent the devils child from running wildRead on>>> To the male or female b*ch who I am referring too, My beautiful reputation was built on integrity and just being a real man about everything I do  & for you to think that your lies would scar my trail of greatness really proves that yourlife has personal turmoils equivalent to insanity & a future full of pure pathetic failure.  Whether you are a h*e,X-h*e, mother of twins by 2 different baby daddys, lying betraying immigrant, a poor complete excuse failure of a man or a pathetic hypocrite who has no clue about real blessings, you already know that I am committed to excellence and everything I touch turns to pure platinum. On the flipside to think that I am on your mind so hard that you would actually take the time to write a lie on me
publicly really proves that I was a positive force in your life until you *ked up. As far as your ridiculous accusations of my stealing  & being a pedophile. First of all you needto go back to school. Your dumb a*s spelled it petifile but b*ch the correct spelling is PEDOPHILE,,LOL.
And secondly, Besides not having to steal anything, any stones you throw at me misses me without any effort on my part. Its obvious your jealously of me showing my artist more attention than I showed you really sticks out and your envy of my artist is concerning. In conclusion the only one who is enticed (another word your dumbass misspelled) is you. Youre enticed by my talents, the fact that I am loved everywhere I go, my ability to make things happen, my
swag and most of all my good nature. Oh and by the way, Im not a rapper follow the link below so you can see one of my many skills. Have a great trip to hell and when you get there enjoy the rest of your days in pure torment because your daddy devil awaits you so keep up the good work in all you do in this lifetime and never forget one thing,,,,,, IM CHUCK LOUNGE b***h!!!!!!