Complaint Review: chuck saads on 3 go auto sales

• Reported By: mrsmartindale — roseville Michigan
chuck saads on 3 go auto sales
34486 Gratiot Ave clinton township, Michigan USA

chuck saads on 3 go auto sales Scam Artist clinton township Michigan

Chuck Saads on 3 go auto sales is the biggest scam used car lot around! My father and i bought cars from here that we are both making payments on in april of 2013. We only chose chuck saads because we only had 1 car that was on its last leg & we have rough credi & they guaranteed they could help us. My father got a truck that in just a few weeks the engine started making noises & has since february of this year, been sitting in our garage because the motor has completely siezed & we literally live paycheck to paycheck & cannot afford almost 4,000 to repair it. So now my father is stuck paying 300 a month for another 2 years on a vehicle that is no good to him. As my car, to get mine i traded in my car to get one from them & they were supposed to transfer the plate over to it, and for a month of having the car from their lot, i had to get pulled over.to find out they never transferred the plate. Not to mention, my car needs a good $2,000 worth of work put into especially underneath the car, but i canr afford it, so soon im going to be to in the same.situation as my dad. Paying on a car that will be sitting in the yard, next to his truck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chuck-saads-on-3-go-auto-sales/clinton-township-Michigan-48035/chuck-saads-on-3-go-auto-sales-Scam-Artist-clinton-township-Michigan-1143169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chuck saads on 3 go auto sales