Complaint Review: chucks cake shoppe

• Reported By: RICK36 — fayetteville Arkansas United States of America
chucks cake shoppe
407 N College Ave fayetteville, Arkansas United States of America

chucks cake shoppe Worst cake and customer service fayetteville, Arkansas

So disappointed in my daughters cake! It was the driest cake I've ever had in my life. Even a mom choked on first bite! So embarrassing to have 20 plates of uneaten cake I asked for no spray color and I got spray on cake and cupcakes I ordered. Name misspelled and the lady said "another weird name" as she took the cake to back to fix.

I spent 95.00 and felt like it ruined my daughters party. I would not recommend. I have tried to contact owner/mgr. I wrote a private Facebook message (this is how I communicated how I wanted the cake to look like). They read my message four days ago, no reply. I called today and she said their cakes taste different because made from scratch and Ricks Bakery tastes like a box mix.

I said I didn't make the comparison! I think she is used to having to defend her cakes! She said her friend got a cake out of the same batch and called back to say how good it was. This was before I ever told her my name or when I picked it up! I asked name (first name) of mgr/owner and she said they don't share that info?? Really?? A first name? I won't order again and I recommend you don't ruin your special occasion, either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chucks-cake-shoppe/fayetteville-Arkansas-72703/chucks-cake-shoppe-Worst-cake-and-customer-service-fayetteville-Arkansas-1028018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chucks cake shoppe