Complaint Review: chumney-powell-agency, inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: ken — shreveport Louisiana United States of America
chumney-powell-agency, inc.
117 clearview pkwy. ste a metairie,, Louisiana United States of America

chumney-powell-agency, inc. andy powell and cornelia [sales lady phone] I talked to Cornelia and she switched me to la. citizens ins. said allstate would not write policy because I lived in house. metairie, Louisiana

Chumney powell agency on internet homeowners policy under 400.00 I contacted the agency and talked to Cornelia the sales lady. She said because I lived in the house allstate would not write my home owners policy, so she switched me to louisiana citizens ins. company and the premium was over 900.00.

I mailed check for down payment and received a portion of policy explaining coverage, The coverge said I had sprinkler system in my home, which I told the agency this is not true.

I contacted Andy and said this was not a true fact and he said she hit the wrong button and I said I would like my down payment returned to me I did not like the bait and switch that the agency was using and he said he would return my full down payment.

A few words and weeks later I get one half my money back, I refused and returned there check. I have turned this over to bbb and the la. ins. comm. as of this date I have not got my money back and I do not have ins. on my house and no money to buy ins., they have refused to answer my request. The bbb on ther report said the agency responded and there was no more dispute, not so!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/chumney-powell-agency-inc/metairie-Louisiana-70001/chumney-powell-agency-inc-andy-powell-and-cornelia-sales-lady-phone-I-talked-to-Cornel-953291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on chumney-powell-agency, inc.

tendency