Complaint Review: Chunky Glass Pipes

• Reported By: aly — Mattoon Illinois United States of America
Chunky Glass Pipes
4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

Chunky Glass Pipes CGP Rip off, scam, never got my glass Lynnwood, Washington

Ordered two glass water pipes on 12/17/2010, costing around $98. I used an American Express gift card and it was charged immediatly. I got an email that day saying one of the two water pipes was being shipped. When I track my order on USPS it says, "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 19, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." On December 23rd I got an email saying the other water pipe had been shipped. When I tracked it, it said the same thing as the first one. It has now been thirteen days, I have sent five emails, with no response and also I have tried to call, but their voicemail is full and they do not answer. I want my money or my glass!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-Glass-Pipes/Lynnwood-Washington-/Chunky-Glass-Pipes-CGP-Rip-off-scam-never-got-my-glass-Lynnwood-Washington-676431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky Glass Pipes