Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com

• Updated: Thu, April 22, 2010

• Reported By: Peter Louks — Woodland California United States of America
CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com
allen, Texas United States of America

CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com I have been trying unsuccessfully since 2006 to get them to remove an incorrect address from my report allen, Texas

I have been trying to get Experian to remove an address from my report since 2006. Everytime I have to have my background run to renew business licenses or apply for a job it comes up. I have to pay more money to get them to run criminal reports for a State I have never lived in. My Notary license and my pharmacy Tech license have both been delayed in the process inpeding me from getting work. I can't get them on the phone and when I attempt to get help on line they want me to pay a $9.95 fee. I am frustrated with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2010 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-AdvantageExperiancom/allen-Texas-75013/CIC-Triple-AdvantageExperiancom-I-have-been-trying-unsuccessfully-since-2006-to-get-the-595493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com