Complaint Review: cigarrest stop smoking program

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Lorrie — Redwater Alberta Canada
cigarrest stop smoking program
170 Eucalypus Ave, Vista, Ca. CA92084 Vista, Cal, California United States of America

cigarrest stop smoking program first it was a kit trial offer for free, tho' they took 18.13 from my visa..I never got to try it, when they again took 115.67 from my visa Vista, Cal, California

I ordered a free trial kit to stop smoking from cigarrest.  But they took 18.13 from my visa.  Before I even tried the product they took again from my visa 115.67.

I wrote them since I could not reach them by phone, on Sept. 3

A lady called me on Sept.20 and said that as soon as I returned the second pkg.

they would reemburse me. But so far I have heard nothing from them or gotten any refund of 115.67..I am still waiting and need my money back in my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cigarrest-stop-smoking-program/Vista-Cal-California-92084/cigarrest-stop-smoking-program-first-it-was-a-kit-trial-offer-for-free-tho-they-took-18-790969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cigarrest stop smoking program