Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Sun, February 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:St. Catharines Ontario
Cigarrest - 170 Eucalyptus Ave. Vista, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest - Vista California Misleading orders prey on an elderly lady desperate to quit smoking. Vista California

I thought I was getting one of the best deals to help me quit smoking. I am an elderly lady with COPD and of course desperate to quit smoking.

Low and behold I came across Cigarrest that quarenteed a free 30-day free trial of gum, CD and herbal pills.

Instead they sent me 90 days of the above and charged it x 2 for myself and my daughter to my Visa account. How they got my Visa number is beyond me.

I spoke with the Cigarrest Co. and they stated that the 30-day free trial comes with the 90 days which equals $376.00. I stated that I want this monies put back in my account within two weeks. They said OK. I will have to wait and see if this comes to be.

Being on a fixed income I think this is a total rip off and very misleading to the public.

(((ROR redacted)))

St. Catharines, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Vista-California-92084/Cigarrest-Vista-California-Misleading-orders-prey-on-an-elderly-lady-desperate-to-quit-s-418786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest