Complaint Review: CIGPFI CORP

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: bookmanwhb — Corvallis Oregon
CIGPFI CORP
P.O. Box 46068 Greensboror, North Carolina USA

CIGPFI CORP PROVIDIAN Mailed letter stating I owe 931.42 Greensboror North Carolina

I recieved a notice from cigfi corp stating I owed them 932.42.  I had no idea where this bill came from so I called the number.  The young lady stated the bill was from decades ago when I had a credit card from washingion mutual.  The problem is I have never had a credit card with anyone.

The young lady kept asking how I wanted to settle this debt.  I told her it was mine.  After I made her understand this and was ready to hang up.  She asked when would I be calling back to take care of this.

I hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIGPFI-CORP/Greensboror-North-Carolina-27404/CIGPFI-CORP-PROVIDIAN-Mailed-letter-stating-I-owe-93142-Greensboror-North-Carolina-1141200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIGPFI CORP