Complaint Review: cigs-sale.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ahmet — Adana Turkey
cigs-sale.com
Amarico SA 50th Street, Global Plaza Tower 19th Fl Internet United States of America

cigs-sale.com it is the 45th day I and did not recieved my order yet Panama City, Internet

On 19th Feb 2012 I placed order on a website and committed to buy products by using my credit card for payment. Since that date I have not been received anything and each time the seller tells me that they will ship it soon. I requested them to refund my money back but they did not do that at all.
I think I am cheated and it was a fraud. Therefore I intend to sue them at international platforms.

I contacted to seller through emails many times but the response was the same. So I decided to consult with lawyers to demonstrate seller it can not cheat on people so simply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cigs-salecom/internet/cigs-salecom-it-is-the-45th-day-I-and-did-not-recieved-my-order-yet-Panama-City-Interne-859827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cigs-sale.com