Complaint Review: cinamuse

• Updated: Mon, December 26, 2011

• Reported By: stefanieandriani — Kensington Other United States of America
cinamuse

cinamuse charged me 34.95 without any further authorization Internet

When I looked at the website at a glance. it seems a trustworthy website. However when I was just browsing, I accidentally click the 1 month membership program. I thought it should be fine coz this kindof website must have the once more confirmation click before they charge me. But it didn't, it directly charge me ! moreover there is 1 dollar fee that we didn't know about. I am so incredibly upset!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cinamuse/internet/cinamuse-charged-me-3495-without-any-further-authorization-Internet-813803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cinamuse