Complaint Review: cinamuse

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: R — Charleston South Carolina United States of America

cinamuse unauthorized bank withdraw, and I have never heard of this website before! Internet

I woke up one morning and went to check my bank account. Well, come to find out I have a unaware charge of $34.95. I know I did not use my card for anything of that sort of charge I then started to look up where it came from and I arrived to cinamuse.com. I have never heard of or never been to this place before in my life. I have no need for there services and clearly do not want them. What really bothers me is how they stole my information and dared to hit my bank account thinking that I wouldnt see this charge! I hope someone takes up this report and does something about this company because these people are obviously criminals. And I want my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cinamuse/internet/cinamuse-unauthorized-bank-withdraw-and-I-have-never-heard-of-this-website-before-Inte-952318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cinamuse