Complaint Review: cinamuse.com

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: Craig — San Francisco California United States of America
cinamuse.com

cinamuse.com cinamuse ripped me off! Internet

I was looking for an online site to watch movies for free and after an exhausted search, I came upon cinamuse.com which offered a 5 day free trial as long as I deleted the account by

yesterday. Friday, August 26th 2011.

I thought it was weird that I never recieved an email confirming my transaction with them so I automatically figured that it never went through but I had better make sure that I delete the account before friday August 26th to make sure I am not charged the full $39.95.

I went ahead and deleted my account with cinamuse on Thursday, August 25th 1 day ahead of the 5 day "free" trial because I hadn't once even watched a movie anyways and I always had a bad feeling about cinamuse, so I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be charged..

I realized on Saturday that cinamuse DID IN FACT charge me $39.95 anyways by calling my bank's toll free phone # to hear my balance. Those con artists ripped me off even though I was careful not to let that happen!

I had a feeling that I shouldn't trust cinamuse but I went ahead and tried it anyways thinking that it was just in my head because I  normally don't trust in anything "free" on the internet, and now I am enraged and nearly broke and I'm going to have to go the bank on monday to dispute the charges.

At least now I am wiser and I will NEVER divulge my card information to recieve ANYTHING free online again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cinamusecom/internet/cinamusecom-cinamuse-ripped-me-off-Internet-770096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cinamuse.com