Complaint Review: cinaplay

• Reported By: ella mental — newberry springs California
cinaplay
Internet USA

cinaplay taking it up the "old derriere " cinaplayed me. Internet

Looking at my online banking I noticed a charge of $49.95 that didn't belong there and a pending one for the same amount. I googled it and found a website or so I thought. After writing them an email denying the charges and demanding to know how they got my bank account information I hit send and got an error message that the address did not exist. It all became clear. F.U.B.A.R. on me. Followed up with another google search and saw the fraud notices. I then emailed my bank to let them know. Has anyone not been ripped off by this underhanded chicanery?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cinaplay/internet/cinaplay-taking-it-up-the-old-derriere-cinaplayed-me-Internet-1133687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cinaplay