Complaint Review: Cinco De Mayo West Nashville TN

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: DisplayName — Nashville Tennessee
Cinco De Mayo West Nashville TN
358 White Bridge Pike Nashville, Tennessee USA

Cinco De Mayo West Nashville TN Cinco De Mayo Cinco de Mayo Mexican Restaurant Cinco de Mayo Mexican Restaurant Authentic Mexican Food Atrocious Dining Experience!!! Including a hair in my food and roach in my beverage! Nashville Tennessee

A roach was in our Margarita Pitcher at Cinco De Mayo at the 358 White Bridge Road location. I had never eaten here before and my friend from work wanted to go out and suggested that we go here. Mind you this was not her first choice but I wanted to try to check out the NBA Allstar game and she figured this would be a good place since she had been here and their other locations before.

Never again would I come to a place where there was hair in my food, poor service, and bugs in the ice/beverages. I was so shocked and disgusted. I had never had any of the such happen to me ever! Not even at a fast food place! The manager of this establishment thought it was comical and laughed at the situation!

I would not recommend this place or any of their other locations to anybody; friend or foe and will never eat at any of their restaurants! The manager acted poorly and was very disrespectful about the situation. [continued below]....

..... He did not represent this company in a good light and did not offer an apology.  Now I am sick with food poison because of their nasty establishment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cinco-De-Mayo-West-Nashville-TN/Nashville-Tennessee-37209/Cinco-De-Mayo-West-Nashville-TN-Cinco-De-Mayo-Cinco-de-Mayo-Mexican-Restaurant-Cinco-d-1124361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cinco De Mayo West Nashville TN