• Report: #1120864

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: William Morse — Fresno California
Cindy L. Suarez
3588 N. Markay Sanger, Ca. 93657 Sanger, California USA

Cindy L. Suarez Cindy Larue, Cindy Wasson, Cindy Capps Scam Artist, Tax Manipultion, Propery Scams and Business Practices, Adultery Sanger California

I met this woman and became friends with her over lunch.

After a few months we talked about me buying a new home and she has had experience with buying homes. I agreed to see what I was approved for and what rates I could get so she proceeded to search the market.

She later hit me with a large bill for her services and not once did we ever discuss a fee. It was as a friend the whole time. I did pay her but quickly disolved the friendship.

That was not the worst of it. I later caught her and my husband at a local restaurant and I had never heard of the meeting nor did my husband and her ever talk when she came over. He did devoulge to me that they had an affair when she returned from a New Years trip to Las Vegas.

This tramp should not be trusted nor should you ever have her around your house or business.

She also was bragging how she works for the IRS and how she knows a million ways to defraud the government of taxes which she has advised and assisted others in doing. Including family members like that ugly nigggger she is married to Richardo F. Suarez.

I feel sorry for him but if he married her thats what he deserveds. I was reluctant to write this because I know she has two small children but she made the decisions and choices to do what she did.

She wasnt thinking of those kids when she went after my husband nor did she think of the impact it would have on them in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cindy-L-Suarez/Sanger-California-93657/Cindy-L-Suarez-Cindy-Larue-Cindy-Wasson-Cindy-Capps-Scam-Artist-Tax-Manipultion-Prop-1120864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cindy L. Suarez