Complaint Review: cineble.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Ally — Coppell Texas United States of America

cineble.com access your account without authorization, debit it monthly, then good luck finding a way to contact them I found their # on this site, they hung up on me as soon as I told them why I was calling www.cineble.com, Internet

I happened to notice a debit from a company called Cineble, then I looked and they had been debiting my account $49.95 a month for 4 months.  I tried to find their # I could not, I looked up their web-site, they had none.  I was still looking when ripoffreport.com popped up and someone or a lot of someone's had experienced the same scam.  Someone found a # to call, when I called the # they did say they were cineble.com but as soon as I started to explain the Unauthorized debits, the lady said "we're experiencing difficulties" and she hung up.  My bank was able to to return 3 of the of the debits but since it had been over 60 days the last debit was not returned.  I urge people to (especially if you do most of your banking online)  check every couple of weeks and make sure you haven't had someone access your account I'm lucky my bank gave me most of it back, someone else might not be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cineblecom/internet/cineblecom-access-your-account-without-authorization-debit-it-monthly-then-good-luck-f-788809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cineble.com