Complaint Review: Cingular Wireless

• Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Cingular Wireless
fort lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Cingular Wireless ATT, Palisades Collection LLC. Cigular Wireless Charges Roaming Charges On NON ROAMING PLAN fort lauderdale, Florida

I had a cell phone account with Cingular wireless for years. I toured with rock bands so their non roaming plan was perfect for me. As time went on i noticed the bill getting larger and larger. When i reviewed my bills i found not only was i charged for roaming on a non roaming plan but i had numbers of my frequently calls numbers scattered at random throughout the bill so i went over my minutes plan. I spent long hours on the phone with customer service and longer hours on hold or in phone cues. I continued to pay my plan charges but not the roaming. Eventually i was disconnected for non payment of the roaming charges and false overages.

Cingular wireless merged with ATT wireless so i started being badgered daily over my past due account by Palisades Collection LLC. In October 11, 2006 they filed a judgement against me for over $2500 in past due charges. I have been fighting this on my credit report almost 6 years for Fraudulent charges. How can companies get away with fake billing and over charges and the world believes them because they a big company and we cant afford to defend ourselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cingular-Wireless/fort-lauderdale-Florida-/Cingular-Wireless-ATT-Palisades-Collection-LLC-Cigular-Wireless-Charges-Roaming-Charges-803485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cingular Wireless