breathing

• Submitted: Mon, January 18, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By: jackson — mansfield Ohio United States of America
cisnationwide

cisnationwide does not provide services it states to provide in application to join proceedure, Internet

I was searching for court records on a person and found some peliminary documents on the state/county website where the individual lived.  I wanted a more complete record, so I joined/paid for service thru a investigation website by the name of cis  nationwide.  I purchased their "unlimited, full access" choice that was to grant me unlimited and full access to their services which included court and public records.  However, when i went to their site and filled in the info on the person I was searching court records on, I was told there was an additional charge for that service.  I canceled the search thinking I might have entered it wrong (after all, I believed I had purchased full access unlimited service as stated in the registration).  When I went back and entered the search again, the additional amount that would be charged to my account came up in red and matched the amount I had paid for their unlimited full access service.

In a small letter line below, it stated this charge didn't apply to me because I had purchased unlimited access.  When I followed the prompts to acquire the results of my search, it told me the search had found "0" results.  I searched and this time it said they found something.  when I clicked to see what they had found, it only gave me very general info that was more than public info and not what i had searched for. It also told me that I had used all the money in my account to access this frivilous bit of common info.  There is no way of contacting this company nor will anyone respond to your request.  This is a bogus investigative website.  I am contacting my credit card company and denying any charges for this website, or the bank they claim processed the order...which is clickbank.com.  This company claims to have 20 some websites under other names associated with cisnationwide.com.Now i'm suspicious of signing up for any other website that claims to investigate background, court records or any other category you wish to find info from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cisnationwide/internet/cisnationwide-does-not-provide-services-it-states-to-provide-in-application-to-join-proce-556263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cisnationwide