Complaint Review: cisworldwide.com

• Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:Cathedral City California
cisworldwide.com
www.cisworldwide.com Internet U.S.A.

cisworldwide.com Fraudlent, Victimized, I was charged alot of money and did not receive any infromation Internet

I use www.cisworldwide to see if I could fine imfromation so I could protect myself ,bacause someone is trying to hurt me and my children.I needed to known where this person is so I can keep my famiiar safe .The only thing they did is ask for money and more money and I received no infromation.CIS is A scamI hope they are froced to close thier site down before more people lose money.

Ragan
Cathedral City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cisworldwidecom/internet/cisworldwidecom-Fraudlent-Victimized-I-was-charged-alot-of-money-and-did-not-receive-an-434294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cisworldwide.com