Complaint Review: Citi Bank Credit Cards

• Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By: Terry — Midland Texas United States of America
Citi Bank Credit Cards
Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Citi Bank Credit Cards Deceptive and Misleading $30.00 Statement Credit Columbus, Ohio

Hello everyone.

I just wanted everyone to watch out for citi card credit card scam. I got a letter stating that sense I had great credit (which I do) that they wanted me to carry there card and if I would sign up and spend over $30.00 that they would issue a $30.00 credit to my account. So I was kinda scepticle and called. The lady said that was correct and I would have the statement credit before the bill was due. Do not fall for this as it never will happen. I called today and the man I spoke to (John) said that it always takes at least or up to 3 Months to get it.
The money is not the issue but I do not believe that they should be allowed to do this to people, get you to sign up then change the rules.....I believe that we should stand firm and not allow any credit card company treat new clients like this....I will be destroying there card and will never do business with them again!!!! Anyone else?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citi-Bank-Credit-Cards/Columbus-Ohio-/Citi-Bank-Credit-Cards-Deceptive-and-Misleading-3000-Statement-Credit-Columbus-Ohio-689541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citi Bank Credit Cards